Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hands up who's a TwitFace Part 2

I’ve not really been a fan of Twitter.  As far as I could see it was really just the ‘status’ part of Facebook so I couldn’t see the point.  Most people I knew who used it were only following over-rated celebrities and I’m not interested in doing that so I never used it.   Until web2.0 came along that is.  Now I’ve had chance to play around and actually see what’s happening I realise it’s a pretty good way of bringing like-minded groups of users together, allowing them to exchange opinions, news and even links on specific topics.  Even though I can now see why other people use it, it’s still probably not something I’m going to continue to use myself. But that is what Web2.0 is all about, right?!  Happy Tweeting!

6 comments:

  1. My hand's up, i'm up to twit as well. I cannot see myself staying with twitter, let alone tweeting about my day or such. It would bore me before I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, I must agree with you! Twitter is maybe not my ultimate preferred technology, I still prefer Facebook. I now know why they call it twitter.... twitter and go... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cartoon you used for this it is so cute.Tweat tweat. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your blog. You have done a lot of work on this and you have aproached it with a more open mind than most of the rest of us. I am only up to RSS feeds, but I find them useful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Even though I can now see why other people use it, it’s still probably not something I’m going to continue to use myself. But that is what Web2.0 is all about, right?! "

    Zactly! You got it in one !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha love the cartoon! We can have ThermoTweet too?

    ReplyDelete