Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hands up who’s a TwitFace! Part 1

Ahhh, Facebook.  Do I love it or hate it?  Well, I spend at least an hour a day checking out my family and friends ‘walls’ to keep up to date with what they are doing.  I rarely need call anyone to share my news as they have usually already read about it on Facebook.  If I go to a party, the pics are usually posted up before I’ve even made it home.  In this fast paced world, is it a great way to keep updated, or is it causing us to interact less personally with our friends and families?  I have to say I do love it.  I’m not the kind of user that adds the kid from primary school as a ‘friend’ when I didn’t even like them anyway.  And I don’t join endless amounts of useless groups.  I just like to stay in contact with those that matter to me when I can’t pick up the phone for a chat due to being in a different time zone 8 hours head.

Oh is that the time! Sorry, I have to go…. I need to harvest my tomatoes before they wither……. jk lol, I did this morning before work :)


2 comments:

  1. I have a facebook account and it was nice the other day to get birthday messages from friends I dont see too often. Cheers anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being able to check what lots of people you care about are up to on one site does seem good.

    ReplyDelete