Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Delicious!

Delicious! - where have you been all my life?  How did I miss you?  Ok, so I'm pretty unorganised with my favourites and I can never find them again once I’ve saved them (prob because they are on the other laptop!)  so this is a really great find for me and I will definitely be using it from now on.  The thought of having all my favourite websites with me no matter which computer I am on is pretty exciting! (I  know, I need to get out more) And I love the tagging part, this makes it far easier to find related websites.  But I’m not sure I’ll be sharing…..what I mean is,  no one else could possibly find my crazy, miss matched bookmarks interesting could they? In any case, yet another fantastic discovery!

6 comments:

  1. Your enthusiasm is making me think I should give Delicious another chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will probably be useful when your travelling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, for work it would be great to know you won't lose your frequently used websites if your hard drive get swiped by computing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic and popular site. Just can't believe that Yahoo have announced 16 December 2010 that they are closing down Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't say that they are are closing it down!
    I was reading Info Musing blog 'End of Course' and she was saying that it is possible that Delicious could be just be moving away from Yahoo, so we may not need a Yahoo account to log onto the site which is for me the only downer of Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've updated the Week 6 training notes. At the moment we know Yahoo wants to offload Delicious. If they can find another home, this may be better because we wont have to log into Yahoo to get to it :) - Mel.

    ReplyDelete