Wednesday, October 27, 2010

RSS feeds

OK, so I'm converted!  I am just loving these RSS feed thingies.  What a great way to get all my daily hits of news from around the world all in one go.  I no longer need to visit each web page to see whats happening where.  Now I just log into Google Reader and there it all is - sat waiting for me.  Why didn't someone tell me about this earlier?


The only slightly disappointing thing is that I can't seem to get them to show up in Outlook.  I have the folder, but it's empty.  I saw on another blog that this is possible to do this so I'll just keep on trying.  And if you have the answer then please feel free to enlighten me. 


In the meantime, if you need me I'll be at my computer reading the news :)


and one for fun that I saw on another blog

3 comments:

  1. I haven't done my RSS feeds yet, but you have given me confidence that they might actually be useful. I shall approach the task with more enthusiasm now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha cats are funny.
    i've added that one to my reader too, thanks!

    ReplyDelete